Monday, December 8, 2008

Yep, Chloe's 5 months old!

You want me to do what? Smile? Maybe later.

This what I think of smiling.

You want me to do what with my arms?

Is this better Mom? Pose, pose!

Now I've got it, both arms up! Opps, I forgot about not chewing on my tongue, one out of two ain't bad!

Well she was actually 5 months on the 2nd of December, but things have been a little crazy to post. She rolled over from her back to her stomach yesterday and she also is starting to scoot on her tummy. I told her she can not crawl before she can sit by herself, but she has a mind of her own. We bought her a Bumbo, but she mostly likes to eat it. I can't beleive she is already 5 months old. If she was sleeping through the night I would want to freeze her in this stage, but I really could use some sleep! Little Chloey-bo we love you and are so glad you are here with us! Oh, and if you can't tell by the pictures her favorite trick is chewing on her tongue, much to her Mom's dismay and her Dad's genetics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I miss you!

Amanda said...

I know what you mean about wanting to freeze them and yet wanting more sleep! I feel the EXACT same way:) She is ADORABLE!

Angela said...

I love those cheeks such a sweet face! I hope we can make the get-togethers work sometime soon, when we are not ill.

Jan T. said...

she is just way too cute for her own good. ready for another girls night?