Amy, we're about 20 minutes south of where we used to be. I have a couple of boxes here that I told your dad I'd drop off at your house. I'm pretty sure they're filled with some of Poppy's books. My car is actually being worked on this week but maybe when I get myself together I could stop by while the kids are in school sometime.
6 comments:
The finger in the mouth is priceless!
Oh my.... she is so cute, I don't think I can compete with that kind of beauty!! These pics are GORGEOUS!Maybe one more? :)
too cute!!! love the last post in Karen's hat!
She's so cute!!! You have to enter her in the Shabby Baby contest!
Go to www.shabbyapple.com
Look at the girls dresses....
I'll call you soon!
Amy, we're about 20 minutes south of where we used to be. I have a couple of boxes here that I told your dad I'd drop off at your house. I'm pretty sure they're filled with some of Poppy's books. My car is actually being worked on this week but maybe when I get myself together I could stop by while the kids are in school sometime.
Ok she is such a cute little baby!!!I love th pics!
Post a Comment