Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Chloe's Birthday Party
What a fun night! Kacey invited us over for a barbeque and we celebrated Chloe's 1st birthday. I made red, white, and blue cupcakes and Chloe especially loved the blue (blueberries). Chloe loved her party and most of all the books G'ma got her. She also loved her very first vacuum. It even sings! (Yes, Eric did pick it out). Happy Party Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh what fun! The pictures helped so much we almost felt we were there! The cupcakes looked yummy, too. I'm glad Chloe has such a creative Mom and I know she is, too!
Can I have a cupcake?? Thay look good!! I can't believe Chloe is 1 already...Doesn't time fly? Well Can't wait to hang out with all you Nicols!!! Love ya
Cute Chloe is one, how fun.
I know Eric loves to vacuum, does he sing while he cleans?
Darling cupcakes
Post a Comment