Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Happy Mother's Day!
For Mother's Day weekend the kids and I went on Saturday and hiked up to Timpanogos Cave. Eric's Dad had just been diagnosed with terminal Leukemia and he was in Houston for the weekend. So I thought it would be fun to hike to the cave. I mean it's paved,so how hard can the hike be, right? Wrong, I did OK but there were a few times when the kids were asking if I was going to make it to the top. Of course I was going to, it was my idea! Well we made it and I had the very sore muscles to prove it. It was beautiful being one with nature and my kids! A great Mother's Day! Watch the video to see how Chloe reacted to every person that passed us going up the mountain. It was hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to do this!!!! Who will go with me? I've never been, so I really must have the chance to do this hike. Pleeaase !!! (Do I sound like the pidgeon in "Don't Let the pidgeon Stay up Late, Corbyn?)
Post a Comment