skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Elmer Family Reunion 2009
What a fun time! We went to Hidden Springs Ranch in Altamont, Utah. The partying consisted of: playing games(lots and lots of games), the money dig, water games, no sleep, song skits (halarious), rock climbing, swimming, more games, lots of food and candy, more nights of no sleep and lots and lots of cousins and laughing, horseback riding in the beautiful mountains, and of course a great photo shoot by our favorite photographer, Toni(Urban Photo Studio.com). Thanks Tone! We had 85 or 86 of the 88, now 89 members of the fam! Wow, thats a lot of Elmers! We love it! We can't wait until 2011! Count us in!
































4 comments:
I love all of these pictures of your fun reunion. I especially love all the matching shirts! I didn't know you did that. They are so cute!
Look at you! You got some great pics here.
Love your EFR pictures! So glad Grandma Cheryl got to go on a trailride with some of the kids. I know she loved it! I also loved the picture of all the John Elmers. Hope you are all doing well. Love you!
Amy Jo its almost Feb 2010......new pics please!
Post a Comment