Chloe turned 9 months this week and she is still "inch worming" away. In the last couple of days she has learned to used her hands and crawl like most babies do. She is so cute and still little, but that doesn't stop her from trying to pull down the lamps, chew the computer cords, and try to get all the wires under Dad's desk. She is a busy one, but for now I am still faster. Can anyone say, time to baby proof! Sorry for all the videos but for Grandparents far away, these are for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
G'ma is coming soon - save some of the growing up till we get there! Oh, how we miss all of you!
Oh she is so cute!!! I can't wait to get over there and hang with you guys again. I heard the "HI" and she is by far the cutest baby crawling!! Love you guys
I love how Blue is so patient and kind to her. She is really cute and doing so many things. I can't wait to see you this summer.
Post a Comment