What a wonderful day to remember the Savior and all the sacrifices he made for us. I am so grateful for the Atonement and how important it is to remember all that He has done for me. I blessed to have a wonderful family and a testimony of the Savior.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cute pictures! I love all the polka dots.
Your kids are growing up so fast....even little Chloe! So cute! Ready for a girl's night?
so pretty dresses.
Oh Amy, your Easter pictures were wonderful! Honey, your little family is growing up so. Give the kids a hug for us. We love you all!
Amy! I hope you get this message...we need you to get on facebook!:) Mundi, Amy, & I planned a girls night on wednesday, may 6th, 6:30 pm, at Chili's...the one by you guys. Can you come? I hope so. Would love to see you. Let me know.
Oh my goodness... those dresses! How fun! It's great to see all of your pictures & family "happenings". Love ya!
What a cute blog!! Your Girls are so cute!
Post a Comment