A girl so excited about her last present she didn't even know was coming!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Corbyn's 8th Birthday - Outdoor Style!
Corbyn you are such a beautiful girl! Turning eight is such a big birthday! We love you so much and are proud of you for the choices you have made. We are so excited to spend this birthday with you, especially in the great outdoors! We had hotdogs, cake and ice cream, presents, climbing up mountains, one legged standing contests, our own fire, and lots of fun! Happy Birthday Sweetheart! My first ever outdoor themed cookie cake.
I had to put two pictures because I was so glad the trees truned out, since Blue ate the first set I did, I was a little pressed for time.
What a darling birthday girl!
Aspen & Chlo-bo, I am so lucky to have good babysitters.
Climbing the Mountain to the secret hideout!
My little explorer!
Everytime Chloe touched the dirt she wanted her hands wiped, but of course she still wanted to touch everything including gooey marshmellows!
Daddy's little helper, looks like we have one more out door girl!
The girls: Chloe, Aspen, Kenzie, Corbyn, Jordan, Kate, Paige, Sadie, Lexi, Amy, Annalise, and Natalie.
A girl so excited about her last present she didn't even know was coming!
A girl so excited about her last present she didn't even know was coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like Corbyn had a great birthday!
so cute! Like the cake- Darn Blue you make me laugh!
Post a Comment