Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Day of School

Calvin, Kenzie, & Corbyn were all excited to start school again. Summer was fun but busy and we were all excited to get back to a schedule. Calvin started Junior High and definately was not having his picture taken in front of his school no matter how much I pleaded. Kenzie loves her teacher, Mrs. Pratt, and can't wait to start all the fun stuff she told Kenzie they would do this year. Corbyn has Ms. Nuckles and she is so fun and sweet, I think Corbyn is just going to love her. She let the kids make paperdolls on "meet the teacher night." How can you go wrong with a fun activity right off the bat. We are excited to see what the new year brings!


Corbyn & Ms. Nuckles



Kenzie & Mrs. Pratt


The only pictures I could get of the Jr High boy.

The infamous Bus Stop with a zillion kids!




No comments: