Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Corbyn's Baptism - My Baby is Eight!


Daddy and his baby girl!





The kids and their "other sisters," Sadie and Aspen.
Cute kiddos: Kiara, Nate, Corbyn, and Mike

We love you family! Thanks for coming to support Corby!
Corbyn loves her pal, Benji.
We love you Hansen family, thanks for coming!

Best Friends!

We love you Judy!
Corbyn loves her G'ma and G'pa!
Gramdma Caroline, what a lucky girl to have both Texas Grandmas come!






What a wonderful day! Corbyn has been excited since June about her baptism in October. She is such a beautiful girl, inside and out! I can't believe she is already 8. She loves the scriptures and choosing the right. She tries so hard! We even made CTR cupcakes, of course I didn't get a picture beacuse we had a baptism, luncheon and two soccer games to attend. We are so blessed to have you in our lives, Corbyn. We love you!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I wish we could have been there for Corbyn's special day, because I definately love me some Corbyn