Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chloey Bo is 2 months!

Last week, Chloe turned 2 months old on the 2ND. Yeah Chloe! I can't believe she is growing up so fast! We went to the doctor on Thursday and she was 7 lbs 13 oz and 20 3/4 inches long! So close to the eight pounds that I was guessing. But hey at least she is out of preemie diapers and clothes. We have moved on to newborn! She was 1.57%for her age in weight, 2% for her head, and 4% for her height! The doctor calls her a little peanut. My little peanut! She is getting very strong. She can hold her head up when she is on her stomach, of course that is laying on Mom's stomach. ( Ask her if she ever touches the ground? Not much.) She also can stand up on your legs when you hold her up. She trys, and is really close, to rolling over, especially when she is on the counter watching Mommy get ready for the day. Ok really when Mom puts her hair in a ponytail and slaps on some lip gloss and calls that getting ready. She loves to look around and follow her siblings with her eyes. She is smiling so much and loves her Daddy. Every time he holds her she smiles at him really big and he says to her, "Oh that's a really big gas bubble, huh." He thinks that it is so funny to tease me because I am adamant that it is not gas. She is so cute and we all can't get enough of her, except at 3:00am, then she's up for grabs! Any takers for the am shift? Corbyn is still totally in love with her. Eric told me the other Day she said, "Dad, I can't wait until she (Chloe) calls me Mom!" Yes I am officially being replaced. What a fun and exciting blessing this little one is to all of us.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Happy Anniversary!I can't believe she looks so big, yet is still so little. I was waiting and waiting for her to just say HI Great A. I think she looks alot like Kenzie. I miss you and am sick I don't get to spoil her.

love ya

Jerry & Tanya said...

What a cutie!! I would really like to put her up against Cody. I love that little smile. With her brother and sisters, I'm sure she smiles alot. Love you guys!

Cheryl said...

Oh, I can't wait to come up. She is growing up so fast. Cute photos of her, too. Let's see, can she say G'Ma, yet?