Monday, September 22, 2008

Sleep? Who needs it?





This blog is dedicated to my brother, Aaron, and his inspiration in finding baby shirts. Chloe got a new shirt and we all think it fits her very well. She obviously is not weak! I have to say though, last week she slept for 7 hours at a time, 2 nights. They were not in a row but we will take any amount of sleep we can get around here. Notice Chloe's opinion of more sleep! She just sticks her tongue out and laughs.

13 comments:

shahna said...

She is definitly a Nicol - all your cute kiddos look so similar to me. Chloe is a beautiful girl.

Amanda said...

Okay--this is Molly's sis...and I love that onesie!!!!! I need one for my little man!

leigh said...

i need to hold that little tiny tiny soon! we need to get together!

The Aussie Elmers said...

She is so adorable!! Aaron would be proud, maybe I should get one for him. Miss you guys! Teana

Ashley said...

I love that little shirt, it is so cute!!! I bet that you are busy with your kids and that little baby. Are your kids going to Cedar Ridge or somewhere else to school?

Suz said...

I just got back from the hospital visiting baby Maxwell....who it as big as Chloe.

I hope Chloe hits 10 lbs before she is 6 months old........

Verity said...

Super cute!

Jamie said...

cute shirt! I'm sad I never got to hold that baby, since last time I saw you I was running around crazy. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon.

Amy Jo said...

For all of you that asked where to getthe onesie, you can get it at Walmart. I also have one that says, "I am not a BOY!" in pink letters. Teana, I don;t think thay had Aaron's size but I do think we need to get him one to match.

polka dots said...

Cody needs this!

The Aussie Elmers said...

Do they have that shirt in adult sizes? I'm on the verge of tears Sis. I miss you so much! I love you guys.

amy said...

Hey Am, I got my password thing figured out so I am leaving you some love! This shirt is totally going to be her personality! Love it!!! She reminds me so much of Corbyn. I miss you guys!

Toni said...

i love her... i want to kiss her, and maybe nibble at her neck a little!!! SO DANG CUTE!