Happy Birthday Corby! We are so excited that you are 7 years old! We love your smiles, your big hugs, how you light up a room, and most of all your sense of humor. You always make us laugh. We know you love life and are so excited to experience every part of it with you! We hope you are always as happy as you are now and love life as much as you do. You are our sunshine and we know the world is a better place with you in it! I will be sad when you feel you are too old to play dress up and am glad, that day is not here yet. You are a daring "Fancy Nancy!" When I first read those books I couldn't help but think you were the little girl the author was writing about. You truly are a joyous and glamorous Madam Moselle (that's fancy for a happy and "movie-star" like fancy lady)
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Seven Going on Seventeen!
Happy Birthday Corby! We are so excited that you are 7 years old! We love your smiles, your big hugs, how you light up a room, and most of all your sense of humor. You always make us laugh. We know you love life and are so excited to experience every part of it with you! We hope you are always as happy as you are now and love life as much as you do. You are our sunshine and we know the world is a better place with you in it! I will be sad when you feel you are too old to play dress up and am glad, that day is not here yet. You are a daring "Fancy Nancy!" When I first read those books I couldn't help but think you were the little girl the author was writing about. You truly are a joyous and glamorous Madam Moselle (that's fancy for a happy and "movie-star" like fancy lady)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Tell Corbyn and Calvin we said "happy, happy birthday!". sorry i was a slacker and didn't send cards. we love you guys and miss you!
Happy Birthday Corby and Calvin! That tutu is SO cute and is that a new Fancy Nancy book I don't know about?
Happy Birthday Corbyn! You have always been our Fancy Nancy. It looks like you had a great day. We love you and miss you tons. I really miss Corbi hugs!
Happy Birthday to Corbyn & Calvin! Such cute kids. Where has the time gone...weren't they just barely LITTLE?! I'll have to show Carson these pictures of his "girlfriend!" :)
I want you to know I thought about you that day, wondering how you celebrate two birthdays on the same day. (It's a little different with my situation.) I can't believe your baby is 12 either. It seems like just yesterday...Wow, we're getting old!
Corbyn, You are the things that your Mom says and more! I hope that you had the best birthday ever! Miss ya girl!
Post a Comment