The kids were told this year we were not going to have a party but they could invite a few friends over to celebrate. Corbyn had hers on Friday the 26th, and she had 3 friends: Jordan, Kate and Joslin over. They came and played after school, then we went and saw "Space Chimps" at the dollar show, then we got pizza and played at the "cool" park and had cake. Some "non-party!" At least I didn't do goodie bags, oh right I did those for her class of 25 kids! What a money saver this birthday was.( as Aaron would say: insert sarcasasm here!) Corbyn kept saying, "Mom, for my party, I mean for when my friends come over..." Yeah who is in charge here? Obviously once again, not me! It was a loud, emotional, and giggly good time. I guess it could be worse Karen, we could have triplet girls! :) The kids had a blast and it was the end to a great day when we enjoyed the sunset at the park. You can't beat a Utah sunset especially when you can see the Timpanogas Temple glowing in the valley below as the sky turns dark. The girls kept saying how beautiful it was, and I agreed. What a way to end the day!
Monday, October 6, 2008
More Birthday Fun!
The kids were told this year we were not going to have a party but they could invite a few friends over to celebrate. Corbyn had hers on Friday the 26th, and she had 3 friends: Jordan, Kate and Joslin over. They came and played after school, then we went and saw "Space Chimps" at the dollar show, then we got pizza and played at the "cool" park and had cake. Some "non-party!" At least I didn't do goodie bags, oh right I did those for her class of 25 kids! What a money saver this birthday was.( as Aaron would say: insert sarcasasm here!) Corbyn kept saying, "Mom, for my party, I mean for when my friends come over..." Yeah who is in charge here? Obviously once again, not me! It was a loud, emotional, and giggly good time. I guess it could be worse Karen, we could have triplet girls! :) The kids had a blast and it was the end to a great day when we enjoyed the sunset at the park. You can't beat a Utah sunset especially when you can see the Timpanogas Temple glowing in the valley below as the sky turns dark. The girls kept saying how beautiful it was, and I agreed. What a way to end the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment