We got up on Sunday morning and to our excitement we had snow! They were forecasting a 1/4 of an inch so I wasn't expecting 3-4 inches! We have 9:00 church so the kids couldn't play in it. Well, besides Corbyn sticking her hand out the side door and scooping it off the grill every 10 minutes. After church it had already started to melt and my kids were pretty disppointed. After we ate a quick lunch they went outside to gather all the snow that was left in our yard and from the playground. They didn't need much to have fun. All in all it was a great day! To top it off, Calvin passed the sacrament for the for the first time and did fast offerings too. What a great Sunday!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Yesterday we woke up to a fun surprise!
We got up on Sunday morning and to our excitement we had snow! They were forecasting a 1/4 of an inch so I wasn't expecting 3-4 inches! We have 9:00 church so the kids couldn't play in it. Well, besides Corbyn sticking her hand out the side door and scooping it off the grill every 10 minutes. After church it had already started to melt and my kids were pretty disppointed. After we ate a quick lunch they went outside to gather all the snow that was left in our yard and from the playground. They didn't need much to have fun. All in all it was a great day! To top it off, Calvin passed the sacrament for the for the first time and did fast offerings too. What a great Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
totally jealous! really, that's not fair at all.
I LOVE taking Tanner on his fast offering route each fast sunday. We have the best talks in the car when we are dong it.
I am glad you got snow. that is fun for the kids but, inlike Molly, I am not jealous because I am LOVING this 70/80ish weather we have been enjoying here in TEXAS. We miss you AMY JO!
I'm so jealous! I miss the fall weather and the snow :)
Nooo! Snow is not good! Not yet!:) Congrats to Calvin on his first Sunday of deacon duties. Does he love it? CJ suddenly thought he was sooo grown-up once he became a deacon. It's fun to see them mature! And yes, let's plan another girl's night. Tell Amy Marshall that she's in charge of this one!:)
seriously!? that is not fair!!!!
you should have seen how big Gracie's eyes got when she saw these pictures. Miss you!
We were quite shocked too. Grant was eating it off the grass as we walked into church
Post a Comment