Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Chloe giggles for the first time!
I was playing with Chloe today and for the first time she giggled at me three or four times in a row. She is so growing up so fast! We played for an hour and then she feel asleep and I held her for 2 hours! She will only be my baby for a little while so I try to get all the loves I can. She is going to be strong, independent, and social like her big sis, Corbyn. She loves to stand up on my legs and bounce and she only wants to be held facing out so she can see whats going on. She is so fun! Today was a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun is that!! And thanks for the snow pictures--that is CRAZY!
How fun... I can't wait to have one around here to snuggle with! It has been way too long! I wish I could see her giggling!!
Post a Comment