Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chloe- Bo 4 months old!




I love to play the Wii with my big brother!


Chloe turned four months on Sunday so yesterday I took her to her 4 mth check up. Yes, she is finally 10 lbs! Actually she is 10 lbs and 1/2 an ounce. Hey evey little bit counts. The doctor said she is small but he is not worried she is actually very strong and a little ahead for her age on her milestones. She is already getting stranger anxiety and I always feel bad when it happens. (The doctor said it doesn't usually start until 6 months when they are more aware of their surroundings, but she is already very aware of her self and others.) There is no rhyme or reason to who she is going to cry at and who she is going to smile at. But the doctor came I yesterday and she just started crying. She cried at a lady at school the other day and a little girl. I guess certain features just make her scared. She is usually pretty happy now, thank you chiropracter, but she still screams in her carseat. She loves her exersaucer and loves to play with Calv, Kenz, and Corb. She is also giggling more but I still haven't been able to get it on video. She also has some pretty strawberry hair. we think she might be a red head. Time will tell. Happy 4 months Chloe!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

She is so stinkin' cute! She's really getting up there, huh!! (Did I tell you that Dawson was 10 lbs 7 oz at his 2 WEEK check up?) Just not fair! I have been buying a few things and am pretty much starting with the 3 month size (since newborn goes up to 8 lbs). It is so fun to see your other kids with her. Oh... nice shirt Calvin!

Cheryl said...

Love these pictures of Chloe . . . another little Nicol beauty! Can't wait to get up there and see all of you.

Suz said...

She is really changing!

Don't tell me if she crys when she sees people with glasses.

Toni said...

she's getting sooooo big!! It looks like you guys had a GREAT halloween, a fabulous b-day kenz, and some great fun in the snow (p.s. calvin, jack wants to play in your snow!!)!!

We miss you guys! We hope you're doing good!!! The boys all determine when they can do certian things by how big calvin is... like yesterday, matt wanted to sit in just a normal seat in the car, and jack said, "no matt, not until you're as big as calvin!"

See... we can't live without you guys! Love ya!

polka dots said...

I love how you call her Chloe-bo. Cole calls cody "code-bo" sometimes. When will I ever get to see her????