Sunday, November 2, 2008

To my Sweet Birthday Girl


We have been partying all weekend but I wanted to let my sweet birthday girl know how proud I am of her and what a sweet 9 year old she has become. I can't believe it has already been nine years since her sweet spirit entered this world. Kenzie turned 9 on Saturday and has been so excited about her birthday all week! She is such a fun-loving, sweet spirited, compassionate, and bubbly girl. She has friends in more cities than I can count and here is no different. She is loved by all and I am so glad she is apart of our family. I can't wait to see what the next five years bring. I know it will include a lot of hiking, camping and enjoying nature. Oh, and don't forget recycling. If you don't know already, Kenzie is our little tree hugger. She loves her world and prays for it everyday. What a sweet girl!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Kenzie. We love you!