I try really hard to get a picture of Calv both smiling and looking at the camera! Nice try!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween Fun -Part Two
Next was Tuesday, and Calvin kept up the fun at Young Men's, where they had a combined activity, a pumpkin decorating contest. What a fun night a little football with the bishop to start the activity off and then pumpkins and candy apples to finish the night. Yeah Young Men's!


I try really hard to get a picture of Calv both smiling and looking at the camera! Nice try!
I try really hard to get a picture of Calv both smiling and looking at the camera! Nice try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember when I carved a pumpkin with Calvin and the girls when he was about 4. When I tried to get him to get his hands dirty cleaning out the fibers and seed from the pumpkin, he didn't want anything to do with getting his hands dirty! I noticed this pumpkin was not cleaned out either - hum, I wonder if he still feels the same way about dirty hands, Ha!
Post a Comment