Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Corbyn's Opinion of the New President
I had to write this funny comment Corbyn said this morning. (First a little background) At school the kids have all been having class elections and learning how the voting process works and who the canidates are. Well, Kenzie and Calvin have both been vocal about who their friends are voting for and who they would vote for and why, Corbyn not so much, until this morning. The kids came running up stairs asking who won and we told them Obama. Kenzie and Calvin both groaned,"NO!" They then went down to tell Corbyn and as Corbyn is coming up the stairs this is what I hear..."Oh great, he's gonna raise taxes. I bet he's raising taxes right now!" Kids! I love her she always has something funny to say. And just FYI she thinks he is going to raise sales tax so she feels this is horrible to pay over 8 cents on the dollar for the things she wants to buy. Now you cna see where the frustration comes in.:) I love this kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pretty smart girl! My kids are all coming home from school saying that one candidate (not sure who)is going to make them go to school on Saturdays, that they'll have to wear "nerdy school outfits", and that one of his friends will have to move because McCain doesn't like lawyers (his Dad is a lawyer). So funny... at least Corbyn is talking about taxes!!!
Post a Comment