Sunday, February 15, 2009
Another Corbyn Moment
Corbyn worte this note to the tooth fairy tonight. She lost her tooth, then lost the tooth and she couldn't figure out why the tooth fairy wasn't coming. She said, "Mom I slept with my mouth open so she would know I lost a tooth." I told her that she would need to write a note to the tooth fairy since she had lost the tooth and this is the note she wrote.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ps so funny! :) Luv ya Corbyn!
That is hilarious! I love the note...but I also love that she slept with her mouth open so the toothfairy could see her missing tooth. She is such a crack-up!
so cute!
That's awesome!
I would never of thought to sleep with my mouth open so the toothfairy could see! Corbyns too smart for her own good
ha ha! She's a cute girl! Maybe one of these days we can hang out. We are just getting settled in a home in Highland. I'll call you next time me and my sisters plan something fun.
Oh-also, that's so sweet you all were there to send them off on their mission!
They are such awesome people.
I know Corbyn has had several more moments in a month. Time to post!
Post a Comment