Sunday, February 15, 2009

Family fun before the MTC














We had so much fun seeing all our cousins and celebrating Aunt Tany & Uncle Jerry's mission to California. We all got together for hamburgers at JCW's and were able to be apart of the big surprise of Kristin, Kerry, David and Brad's arrival. I thought Tany was going to have a heart attack and I think it took awhile for it all to register with Uncle Jerry that his kids were here. It was so fun to see how much it meant to them for their kids to support them and that they would all fly up here to see them off. It was great to be a part of such an exciting time. I know this time together will help them all the next 18 months. We love you Jerry Elmers!

3 comments:

Suz said...

Oh would I have loved to been a fly on the wall. I'm so glad it all turned out so wonderful. Thanks for posting these so quick. Corby and Chloe are darling.

leigh said...

Oh man! I'm so bummed I couldn't come! How fun to see everyone!

Jamie said...

That was really fun! Thanks for planning it all!