Corbyn loves having two babies all to herself! (Since Calv & Kenz were sick)
Chloe lovin' those ears!
What a fun time, Kristin, Karen, David, Brad planned a surprise visit to Tany & Jerry just before going in to the MTC. I was able to be apart of the fun and Chloe, Corbyn and I picked up Kristin & Cody from the airport on Saturday around 10am. We got to spend a few hours together before the others arrived. Chloe was a little skeptical of her birthday buddy, but as soon as she saw he had ears to play with, she warmed right up! She is fascinated with ears, I thought it was my earring but nope it's just the ears! What a cutie Cody is and look at those pearly whites!
3 comments:
The ear obsession cracks me up. I think it is funny that Chloe loves ears. Cody does have some big E ears.
They are darling. I can't believe they are the same age.
The are both sooooooooo cute.
2 cute luv them both! wish they where hee.
Can't miss Cody's ears. Thanks for having us.
Post a Comment