Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thank heavens for a WONDERFUL sister!




Teana is such a wonderful friend and help to me, she is going to be greatly missed. She volunteered to go and help me with the kids school parties, and with Chloe getting older it is quite a feat. She was so awesome! She helped with Chloe, passed out pizza, went and spent time with Corbyn in her class, she was a Very big help. And thats not to mention helping with the joys of lugging the stuff for both parties to and from the school! It was a great day and with her help it really made life tons easier for me. Thanks Teana I love you! I think the best was that she could go and be with Corbyn so she had someone there with her. She is always sad that I spend time in Calvin & Kenzie's classes during the parties. (She doesn't know I am really not either place because I am usually running back and forth getting people started on the next game or checking on how things are doing.) But I would love to spend time at her parties, especially the last one since Calvin & Kenzie were sick. Fun days! Teana you are the best!

No comments: