Calvin, happy birthday to the cutest, responsible, mature, thoughtful, and loving son in the world. We are so glad to have you in our family and can't believe it has already been 12 years! We have enjoyed all the jokes, camping trips, Webelos activities, pinewood derbies, hiking trips, swimming excursions, and especially all the late night talks. You are truly a wonderful son and we can't wait to enjoy the next twelve years! I am so proud of you for completing your Faith in God Award and being worthy to receive the priesthood. I can't believe my baby is turning twelve! We love you and are so lucky to share in all your growing up experiences. I hope you know we love you and always will, Happy Birthday!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Happy Happy Birthday!
Calvin, happy birthday to the cutest, responsible, mature, thoughtful, and loving son in the world. We are so glad to have you in our family and can't believe it has already been 12 years! We have enjoyed all the jokes, camping trips, Webelos activities, pinewood derbies, hiking trips, swimming excursions, and especially all the late night talks. You are truly a wonderful son and we can't wait to enjoy the next twelve years! I am so proud of you for completing your Faith in God Award and being worthy to receive the priesthood. I can't believe my baby is turning twelve! We love you and are so lucky to share in all your growing up experiences. I hope you know we love you and always will, Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's good to see Calvin is still a Mavs fan. Happy Birthday Big C, we love you so much and are so proud of you. I wish I could be there with you on this birthday. Take care of all your little sisters!
12? My goodness. I remember taking Jordan to one of his birthday parties. That must have been 7 or 8 years ago.
I can't believe he is 12, that is crazy. He is such a neat kid, I really miss teaching him.
Happy Birthday Calvin! You are the best 12 year old I know! I hope that you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment