Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's BACK!!!!!!






Say what? The snow is back? Where are my ski clothes?

Off to the bus stop in the snow, how cool!




We woke up this morning to Corbyn yelling, "It's a blizzard outside, it's a blizzard!" Yep, the snow is back! My kids couldn't be happier. Calvin said,"Mom it better not be melted by the time we get out of school." I said it won't be and calvin replies,"that's what you said last time and church was only 3 hours long!" Well it is still coming down quite hard and I don't see the sun in sight so I think I am safe. I think we have at least 1' and 1/2 right now. It goes up to Corbyn's knees! We love Utah and the snow! Fun times!

3 comments:

molly said...

completely and utterly jealous. i keep telling matt we need to move!

Amy Jo said...

Molly, Come on up! We could have Calvin get Ty and Bens snow clothes on & off all the time! They would love it!

Cheryl said...

Corbie, where will we go sledding this year? Can you find us a good hill like the one in your old backyard . . . such fun times!