Sunday, November 2, 2008

What do you get when you have 10 divas, lots of presents, hot dogs, smores, birthday cake, and a beautiful Fall day?























Kenzie's Party! What a great day! It was about 72 degrees outside and the fall leaves cover the ground to make a fun time for the girls. We went to American Fork Canyon with 8 of Kenzie's friends to roast hotdogs, smores, eat birthday cake, and have fun in the canyon. Calvin was the fire starter and as a first class scout, I have to say he knew what he was doing. Good job Calv! It was great, the girls ran around playing hide-and-seek, and hiking around the area. After it got dark we made smores and Eric told a scary story around the fire. We then went back to our house to open presents because it was too dark at the canyon. It was a great time. The perfect birthday for the nature girl! Happy Birthday Kenzie!

4 comments:

shahna said...

Wow! What a fun party idea. Leave it to you, Amy, to think of something so creative. I like your cake too.

So when are you going to post some pics of all the things that I am sure you have already done to your new house? I wouldn't normally ask that of a mom with a newborn but I am sur eyou have been hard at work making your house look like the cover of Architectural Digest and I can't wait to see what you have done.

BTW, Jensen painted her room FINALLY! Remember when you were at my house and we asked for your advice. It turned out cute.

Amy Jo said...

Shahna, I'm so glad Jensen painted her room. How did it turn out? Post some pics. I am not doing any projects as of yet because we are renting and waiting for approval on the shortsale we are trying to buy. Although my hands are itching to paint my body is wanting some more sleep. Thanks for the vote of confidence! Love ya!

Verity said...

What a fantastic idea! That party looked SO FUN!!

Jan T. said...

Happy Birthday Kenzie!? Wow - you just have one birthday right after another, don't you!:) Such a cute party...you're a pro. You should write a book!:)