Right before we moved we lived with my Mom & Dad for a week and a half and Grammie lives there too. She taught my kids how to crochet and they were all so excited to learn. They have all gotten more yarn recently, complements of Grandma Cheryl, and they have all been working hard on mastering the technique. Corbyn has decided to crochet the longest bookmark ever and sell it for $3.00. Calvin and Kenzie have told her that her price is a little high but she is convinced someone will want this very long and skinny bookmark. Thanks Grammie for teaching my kids yet another skill. This crocheting is great for their motor skills at every age and hopefully it will improve their piano too!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Crocheting crazy
Right before we moved we lived with my Mom & Dad for a week and a half and Grammie lives there too. She taught my kids how to crochet and they were all so excited to learn. They have all gotten more yarn recently, complements of Grandma Cheryl, and they have all been working hard on mastering the technique. Corbyn has decided to crochet the longest bookmark ever and sell it for $3.00. Calvin and Kenzie have told her that her price is a little high but she is convinced someone will want this very long and skinny bookmark. Thanks Grammie for teaching my kids yet another skill. This crocheting is great for their motor skills at every age and hopefully it will improve their piano too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute Blog! Love all the pictures.
looks like fun!! wish I could say i knitted!
Hey, if she doesn't have any buyer's yet...I'm in need of a bookmark! :-)
(wish I could find something like this to keep my kids preoccupied)
Did she teach them how to make cinnamon rolls too?
Amy! I found you! I am sooo glad - now I can keep in touch with you guys. Check us out at www.7argyles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment