The day Chloe was being released from NICU, I thought it would be fun to surprise the kids and my Mom and Dad, so I didn't tell them. Life had been very crazy...having a preterm baby in NICU, packing a house, staying with my Mom & Dad to be close to the hospital, going to or staying at the hospital every three hours to be with Chloe, wondering everyday if I would get to hold my baby, and trying to be there for my other three kids who were wondering when they would hold their baby sister...and everyone deserved a good surprise. So I am horrible at keeping secrets, but I did it. I kept calling my Mom to see what their schedule was, to make sure they would be home, and I told Mom, I wanted to bring Caroline over to see her house. When we got to Mom's they were swimming at the pool and you should have seen Mom and the kid's faces, they were so excited that they could hold her as much as they wanted! The kids even gave up swimming to hold their new sister! What Love!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Surprise!!!
The day Chloe was being released from NICU, I thought it would be fun to surprise the kids and my Mom and Dad, so I didn't tell them. Life had been very crazy...having a preterm baby in NICU, packing a house, staying with my Mom & Dad to be close to the hospital, going to or staying at the hospital every three hours to be with Chloe, wondering everyday if I would get to hold my baby, and trying to be there for my other three kids who were wondering when they would hold their baby sister...and everyone deserved a good surprise. So I am horrible at keeping secrets, but I did it. I kept calling my Mom to see what their schedule was, to make sure they would be home, and I told Mom, I wanted to bring Caroline over to see her house. When we got to Mom's they were swimming at the pool and you should have seen Mom and the kid's faces, they were so excited that they could hold her as much as they wanted! The kids even gave up swimming to hold their new sister! What Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment