Yesterday my kids were actually ready early for school so we went out to the bus stop early. Lucky for us it is right outside our house by the park. All the kids play at the park until the bus comes. So now my kids want to get up earlier than 6:15am so they can play before school! (As if going to recess twice during the day and getting out every Monday at 1:15 isn't enough playtime already). Poor kids, so deprived. I just get a kick out of our neighborhood with all the kiddos running around, most of them Corbyn's age. Yes she is is social heaven, a new friend and playdate everyday. Anyway enjoy, and try to find Calvin, he likes to play peek-a-boo with the camera. I love you Calv!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Waiting for the bus
Yesterday my kids were actually ready early for school so we went out to the bus stop early. Lucky for us it is right outside our house by the park. All the kids play at the park until the bus comes. So now my kids want to get up earlier than 6:15am so they can play before school! (As if going to recess twice during the day and getting out every Monday at 1:15 isn't enough playtime already). Poor kids, so deprived. I just get a kick out of our neighborhood with all the kiddos running around, most of them Corbyn's age. Yes she is is social heaven, a new friend and playdate everyday. Anyway enjoy, and try to find Calvin, he likes to play peek-a-boo with the camera. I love you Calv!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Calvin was definitely one of my favorites and you are such an awesome mom as well. I still remember when you made that cute background for cowboy day. That was awesome. I will love to look at your blog and see how your family is doing, especially Calvin. I am glad that you were able to go back to Utah, I know that is where I would love to end up. I will keep checking your cute blog. Tell Calvin hello.
Post a Comment