Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Friends Forever





Corbyn is best friends with Gracie and I am best friends with Gracie's Mom, Amy. How do I describe the single most supportive, humorous, thoughtful, positive, and caring person I have ever met?...her name is Amy. We met last year at gymnastics, then saw each other again a few months later at art class, and then at meet the teacher night, there she was again. Her daughter, Gracie, had Mrs. Davis just like Corbyn. After three times running into her I knew that we were supposed to be friends, and thank heavens we were. She was there for me during frustrating times with kindergarten, preterm labor, fun lunch dates, class parties, field trips, awkward car rides home from field trips, workroom cutting, expert of the day, and all the much need phone calls in between. How do you say thank you to someone that made everyday so much better. I am always only a phone call away.

1 comment:

amy said...

Hey Am, I love saying that because that is what you used to say on my answering machine "hey Am this is Am". It has taken me forever to write this because I just get too emotional. You are the best friend I have ever had! I have never met anyone that I had more in common with. You are such an amazing friend, mom and wife! I love and miss you girl!