Ok, I am officially addicted to blogging, yes Brittany you were right, but I thought I was stronger than I am. But since I am blogging I have to share these pictures Eric sent me today from Alaska. He is there fishing his adorable heart out and they said yesterday him and my Dad caught there limit in 3 1/2 hours, I knew he was just getting warmed up at Strawberry. I am almost as gitty as he is that he has this oppurtunity to see Alaska, catch amazingly large fish and enjoy my Dad's company. What more could a son-in-law ask for? Nothing if you know my husband, he is in heaven. I can't beleive the pictures of the whales! Beautifully amazing! How awesome to be that close to them! I am so living through this trip and I will post again as soon as I get more pics. And how about that great looking hunk? Sorry girls he is all mine. I love you Eric and thanks Dad and Mom for this wonderful experience.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Eric's Alaska Trip
Ok, I am officially addicted to blogging, yes Brittany you were right, but I thought I was stronger than I am. But since I am blogging I have to share these pictures Eric sent me today from Alaska. He is there fishing his adorable heart out and they said yesterday him and my Dad caught there limit in 3 1/2 hours, I knew he was just getting warmed up at Strawberry. I am almost as gitty as he is that he has this oppurtunity to see Alaska, catch amazingly large fish and enjoy my Dad's company. What more could a son-in-law ask for? Nothing if you know my husband, he is in heaven. I can't beleive the pictures of the whales! Beautifully amazing! How awesome to be that close to them! I am so living through this trip and I will post again as soon as I get more pics. And how about that great looking hunk? Sorry girls he is all mine. I love you Eric and thanks Dad and Mom for this wonderful experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so glad that you have join the "addicted to blogging" club! It's fun to see what your cute family is up to. Go eric! What a cool trip.
He looks like he is in Heaven. I'm glad he got to go.
Great picture of Eric!!!! This is the best Alaska trip. When I look at the pictures, I can't believe I'm not there. This would have been my 6th year. Sure excited that Eric could have this fun trip with John. FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like quite an eventful Alaska trip! I am glad you finally broke down and started blogging, it's a really fun way to share your family with everyone and stay connected. What a good thing to be addicted to!
Post a Comment