Thursday, October 23, 2008
Corn Maze
Tonight we bundled up and headed to the Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point. It was a blast! We jumped on the huge pillow, walked through a haunted monster, looked at some awesome carved pumpkins (our favorite: the BYU cougar pumpkin), went down some slippery slides, got lost in the corn maze for an hour, sat in the Pumpkin Faries Pumpkin carriage (much like Cinderella's), had hand water pump duck races, and bought the biggest Pumpkin ever to carve! Oh and I forgot to mention the chicken feed box that the gils loved playing in and the tires horse swings (much like Tany and Jerry's)that they didn' want to get off of. All and all it was a fun night. The weather even cooperated and it didn't get colder than 38. Very pleasant with a light jacket. The only bad thing was when we got there I asked Kenzie for her camera (mine's broken) and she had forgotten it at home. Bummer! A nice lady heard me saying I was sad we forgot the camera and gave me a disposable one she had. I will post pictures if any turn out! Wishful thinking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! The one thing that sticks out to me...38 is pleasant with a cool jacket!? You ARE a Utah girl! :) I sent William camping with David and the scouts last night...I was so worried he would freeze all night and it was only in the low '50's! On another note - you have me concerned about the scabs falling off my tonsils. That sounds so gross!
Hey, see my blog...I tagged you. (Sorry)!
Post a Comment