My parents just came and stayed with us for a week. It was so fun and we all had a blast, even though last night, Corbyn pointed out that we didn't go fishing. We were busy with scouts and gymnastics and Mom and Dad did a few Missionary outings but we still spent some great time together. Mom and I spend a day going to Quilt shops and had a great time looking at different patterns and fabrics. Dad was, well DAD! He was funny and goofy, a great nanny for Chloe and a great house adviser. He even got very attached to Blue or as he calls him "BO-BO." He was in one of his funny moods and Chloe in one of her bad ones, so he told me to let him wear the sling. (Side Note: Chloe lives in the sling, it is the only way she doesn't cry and it is great because then I can have two hands to make dinner, do homework, clean laundry, take a nap (in my dreams), well do almost anything. I don't which is funnier the my dad wearing the floer sling or crossing his eyes while wearing it? Warnig: Chloe's crying can do this do your face! We had a great time and I will look forward to the Nanny's return. If only I could afford to hire him on a daily basis, hey maybe if the stock market keeps falling, I can. :) Love you Mom & Dad can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Monday, October 6, 2008
My Dad - AKA "The Nanny"
My parents just came and stayed with us for a week. It was so fun and we all had a blast, even though last night, Corbyn pointed out that we didn't go fishing. We were busy with scouts and gymnastics and Mom and Dad did a few Missionary outings but we still spent some great time together. Mom and I spend a day going to Quilt shops and had a great time looking at different patterns and fabrics. Dad was, well DAD! He was funny and goofy, a great nanny for Chloe and a great house adviser. He even got very attached to Blue or as he calls him "BO-BO." He was in one of his funny moods and Chloe in one of her bad ones, so he told me to let him wear the sling. (Side Note: Chloe lives in the sling, it is the only way she doesn't cry and it is great because then I can have two hands to make dinner, do homework, clean laundry, take a nap (in my dreams), well do almost anything. I don't which is funnier the my dad wearing the floer sling or crossing his eyes while wearing it? Warnig: Chloe's crying can do this do your face! We had a great time and I will look forward to the Nanny's return. If only I could afford to hire him on a daily basis, hey maybe if the stock market keeps falling, I can. :) Love you Mom & Dad can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I read all of your posts. Tell Calvin that we are very proud. I'm glad that your time with your Mom and Dad was good. We miss you.
Sorry, its late and its been a long day. Tell Calvin we are not only proud but we are proud of him.
So glad your John and Cheryl got to come up and see you and the kids. I am sure they had fun. Your dad looks like he is enjoying himself. They mentioned in an email to the FHE group (we miss you, btw) that they got Calvin tickets to the priesthood session, Awesome!
I loved the pictures of your dad with Chloe--thanks for sharing!
Miss you guys. Chloe is too cute. I wish I could hold her. Your dad looks good as the nanny! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Where did you get that sling? Looks good on your Dad!
Post a Comment