Friday, October 17, 2008

Scarcrow Festival
















The kids are out of school until Tuesday so we went to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point yesterday. The kids had so much fun! There were about 15 bounce houses and slides, a rock wall, a train, a haunted house, kids games, pumpkins, pedal go carts, and rocket launchers. We went for 3 1/2 hours and if the bees weren't chasing us to get our nachos we would have stayed longer. Did you know bees like nachos? Who knew. Kenzie climbed the highest on the rock wall, Calvin made the coolest rocket and Corbyn loved the bounce houses and slides with her friend Jensen. What a great day! We even got a few smiles from Chloe! Chloe loved the pumpkin patch! We had a fun time and the kids already want us to promise they can go back next year! Stay tuned for fun details about the corn maze, we are headed there next week.

7 comments:

Angela said...

so fun, and great pics!!! We'll be heading there soon too.

Melanie said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I always love "pumpkin patch" pictures!! Chloe is so darn cute... and definitely a Nicol!! Looks like lots of fun!

Suz said...

Corbyn has hair to her shoulders. I can't believe it. Looks like a fun day.

Jamie said...

Chloe is getting so big. She looks just like every other sibling. Amazing how that works. I imagine having a baby this time around is a lot different with all those older helpers. Katie was telling me a few weeks ago she wanted me to have twins so she would actually be able to hold one-funny, I didn't know I'd deprived her the last time. We most likely will not have more children but I told her I'd keep the twins in mind.

Toni said...

why did you have to move?!?! I never got to hold one of your cute little babies at all of it's stages! We miss you guys! We love you!

Ashley said...

Wow, you have such a cute family. I can't believe how much can change in just a few short years. It looks like you guys had a great break!!!

Amanda said...

Chloe in that hat is SO ADORABLE!