The other day I was running around trying to take care of a baby, a 7 year old,and 2 very sick kids, making phone calls and getting together everything need for two valentine parties, all while I am making dinner. (Again why am I roommom for 2 class at the same time? oh yeah, cause no one else would do it and I love my kids! But it is crazy!) Anyway, Eric called and said, "go take a picture of the sunset, I think it is the best one we've had in a while." I went outside to take a picture, and what a blessing my husband is to me, the view was spectacular! I need to stop and enjoy the beauty we are so blessed with every day, even if by force. I sure needed that pick me up to finish all the things I needed to do, and with a better attitude.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Stop and enjoy the beautiful things in life
The other day I was running around trying to take care of a baby, a 7 year old,and 2 very sick kids, making phone calls and getting together everything need for two valentine parties, all while I am making dinner. (Again why am I roommom for 2 class at the same time? oh yeah, cause no one else would do it and I love my kids! But it is crazy!) Anyway, Eric called and said, "go take a picture of the sunset, I think it is the best one we've had in a while." I went outside to take a picture, and what a blessing my husband is to me, the view was spectacular! I need to stop and enjoy the beauty we are so blessed with every day, even if by force. I sure needed that pick me up to finish all the things I needed to do, and with a better attitude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! Beautiful pictures! It was fun catching up on your blog. :)
Post a Comment