Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Big Chunker






Ok are you sitting down, I took Chloe to the doctor and she now weighs 6lbs 12 oz. Yes you heard me right she is 6 weeks old and less than 7 lbs! When I go out everyone thinks she is a couple days old! Even though she is small she is actually gaining really well and other good news: she graduated from premie diapers to newborn diapers. A big day at the Nicol house! She is so cute and we love every tiny part of her!

7 comments:

Toni said...

i just want to kiss her!!!!

Suz said...

I am missing every one of you!!!!

The Aussie Elmers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Aussie Elmers said...

I call dibs on the chubbers when I get there in Jan. I have to say between you and me (and frankly anyone who reads these posts) I'm glad that I'm going to be close to you guys in Utah. Teana and I are going to have the kids over one friday night for a sleep over and we're going to make dinner, australian animal shaped sugar cookies, watch movies late into the night and play in the snow the next day. Let's be honest the kids are just coming so I can do all these things without getting in trouble. (You tell Closers she can come if she bundles up and can get potty trained in the next 4 months)

The Aussie Elmers said...

that was suppossed to be Chlosers... it looks like a disease but it's really just my nickname for your youngest

amy said...

Big Chunker! That is too funny especially since she is still smaller that most newbies! Three sweet sisters! You are very blessed!

Ashley said...

My daughter has that same little onezie.