Here is a picture of the lodge. Eric said they built it themselves out of the trees they cut down. Talk about building from the ground up! Maybe Eric and I will build a cabin in a remote place when we retire. (Of course we will have to build a Chili's as well. :) I love the picture of my Dad carring his fish. He looks a little smug, saying,"how many fish did you catch? Oh I just got these two small ones." I am sure he didn't say that but you never know his face looks like the "trash talking" had already started. Love ya Dad!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Alaska
Here is a picture of the lodge. Eric said they built it themselves out of the trees they cut down. Talk about building from the ground up! Maybe Eric and I will build a cabin in a remote place when we retire. (Of course we will have to build a Chili's as well. :) I love the picture of my Dad carring his fish. He looks a little smug, saying,"how many fish did you catch? Oh I just got these two small ones." I am sure he didn't say that but you never know his face looks like the "trash talking" had already started. Love ya Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the trash talk that goes on when the Elmers do their finshing! It's all in good fun right?!
Oh yes, you should build a big beautiful cabin so that we can use it too! Love ya
If you build a Chilis by a remote cabin in the wilderness...I am there!
It's SO pretty! I'm with polka dots - build a Chili's near your cabin, and we'll join ya'!
Post a Comment